Monday, October 24, 2011

Scad Update

I never did give an update on the actual classes I'm taking this quarter at SCAD.

 First off is 3D Naturalistic Character Animation. The video from last post was created for this class. I'm a very cartoony guy. Keeping myself from exaggerating too much and staying mostly true to life is really teaching me a lot. Expect a new video from this class really soon.

 Next class is Character Look Development. Remember this guy?
Well I'll be making him look more impressive in this class. Here's a sneak peak at the website I'm building for the class.  Pache Character Page  We just recently learned fur and it's going to really take some work to make it look as I want it to. Here's what I have so far.
                                              
Last but not least is 3D Collaborative Project.  In this class, me and my group must create a short film in one quarter.  It's really intense.  I'm not sure what I'm allowed to show at the moment but expect it sooner or later.

Similar to last quarter I'm really going to have to work hard to get my good grades.  I am learning a ton and can't wait to see the kind of content I crank out as finals steadily approaches.

1 comment: